- Exchanges: Binance / Changelly / CoinSwitch / others
- Mining Algorithm: RandomXL (Proof of Stake roadmapped)
- Block time: 60 seconds
- Original code base: Monero, Dash, Signal, I2P, Tor
- Founder's reward/funding model: ICO to fund corporate operations (still in use) + 5% of block reward for future operations.
- Privacy Protocol: Cryptonote, LLARP (I2P+Tor), Whisper protocol (Session Messenger)
- Project Home: https://loki.network
- Explorer: https://lokiblocks.com/
- [ANN] post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3016125.0
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/loki-project
We talk about EVERY facet of LOKI- currently a proof of work coin- from details about the Project, Team, Funding, Problems, Unique Advantages, and collabs they've worked on- to the consensus, plus an extremely in-depth analysis of the privacy tech employed by this coin!
Simon and I also chat about our personal views on privacy, and where we think there's room for improvement in the world. (SPOILER: network privacy and personal OpSec is probably more important than tumblers!)
Want to BUY Coins, Trade, or just "Stack Satoshis"?:
- https://mineyour.biz/go/cashapp/ - buy Bitcoin with a credit/debit card!
- https://mineyour.biz/go/robinhood/ - a free share of traditional stock!
- https://mineyour.biz/go/coinbase/ - $10 free Bitcoin when you buy/sell $100!
- https://mineyour.biz/go/lolli/ - shopping rebates paid in Bitcoin!
- https://mineyour.biz/go/fold/ - more Bitcoin shopping rebates!
- https://mineyour.biz/go/tradingview/ - Get free trading ideas!
New to mining? Get your parts here:
Mine for FREE on your first 4 rigs!: https://mineyour.biz/go/hiveos/
1. This channel participates in various affiliate programs - generally, if there is a shortened link to any product or service, we are probably enrolled in the public referral program for that product or service. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
2. Referral fees enable us to create more videos and free resources for you.
3. Product videos, interviews, or reviews paid for by sponsors will always be marked as such.
1. Music by various, under creative commons attribution license, almost exclusively sourced here: https://soundcloud.com/electronicgems
2. Voice Over is provided by Seth Estrada. All rights reserved, as per platform license. Reproduction without prior written consent, outside of reasonable Fair Use, is prohibited.
3. All featured trademarks are property of the respective copyright holder. As commentary & criticism, all images and screen recordings in this video are licensed under Fair Use.